Friday, July 10, 2015

It just about US?

9th july 2015
Hey,would you know what im feeling now?did you see?
Im on my darkest side. I didnt even know who really im. Want you help me to open this darkest side? It so dark and i dont think i could make it lighter again. 
You are the man who i adore the most. I love you the most.i do care of you. But one thing i should regret much is "how could i know you ehen you've been with her" can i love you at those moment? Would you love me enough when you have her?would you make a deal with me? Love me enough and let her go. Be my special one and dont ever go. Stay next to me forever. I really want you. Not only for have a sex. But with all your deepest heart. Can you?
Sometimes i feels like im a bitch. You'd calling me and we do those ritual. Did u know how much i love you? Someone told me the differences between man and woman. Man get sex from love. And woman get love from sex.is that fair? I dont think so😢
AM, i spelling you to love me more and more,struggling me as much as you do. More than you do to your GF. Broke with yours and back to me. Lord, help us to be one. Even I think I'm selfish,but surelly, i love you more and more.u could do anything to me but i still stayed the same. 
You said you're broke with her.i only can said "amen" i hope u could love me like you love your gf, more to me i wish. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment